All the Latest News Just One Click Away
DEAR FELLOW TRAVELERS
Social Distancing & Face Covering
Take the following everyday steps to help avoid the spread of all respiratory viruses:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote controls and doorknobs. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home if you are sick. Call your doctor if you develop fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
For more tips, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
When visiting, if you are more comfortable wearing a face mask, please do so.
We will be doing additional cleanings throughout the day.
We take care of you!
Host your next event in the perfect venue. Our staff can make your event one to remember. A truly unique experience awaits your guests at the Martin Community Center.
Perfect venue for:
Weddings & Receptions
Seminars & Meetings
Celebration of Life
Something for everyone
Ideal location for any event. With reasonable rates, various areas can be tailored to suit your needs. Ample parking is also a plus. The facility is handicap accessible. Anything from casual lunches or snacks, to formal dinners may be served efficiently.
If you're interested in learning more or booking your next special occasion with us, give us a call at
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4pm
or by Appointment